2016 KT Canada Annual Scientific Meeting Overview
Scaling up and Sustainability KT Canada Annual Scientific Meeting - June 13 and 14, 2016
- Speakers included:
- Dr. France Légaré, Chairholder, Canada Research Chair in Implementation of Shared Decision Making in Primary Care, Full Professor, Department of Family Medicine, Université Laval
- Prof. Sandy Middleton, Director, Nursing Research Institute, St Vincent’s Health Australia (Sydney) and Australian Catholic University (ACU)
- Dr. Enola Proctor, Shanti K. Khinduka Distinguished Professor, Washington University in St. Louis
- KT Consultation sessions (proposalsubmission required) with Ian Graham, Jeremy Grimshaw, Brian Haynes, David Johnson, France Légaré, Sumit (Me2) Majumdar, Enola Proctor, Sharon Straus, Cynthia Vinson
- Panel discussion on challenges in scale and spread of complex interventions with Lee Fairclough (HQO), Michael Hilmer (MOHLTC), and Cynthia Vinson (NCI)
We are currently working on posting the program, please check back shortly.
We are currently working on posting the presentations, please check back shortly.